Thank you!


A big thank you to everyone that came and visited us today, to those that tasted and those that purchased at Impington Farmers' Market! We felt that we did really well and are looking forward to seeing everyone next month - 16th of June, 2007.

If you have any queries regarding catering for special events or other reasons, please email Emma or myself (Bonnie) at the address to the right or call me at the number on the business card.

Deliveries can be made anywhere in Cambridge and will be made outside of normal office hours. Please contact me for pricing and flavours available. I will do my best to accomodate any reasonable request.

If you have any constructive criticism or suggestions for anything at all please comment to this post or email at the address above.

Thanks again and enjoy your cupcakes!